Miller Insurance Group’s COVID-19 Response
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused unprecedented action in our world, nation, and state. One such action was Indiana Governor Eric Holcomb’s Executive Order for Hoosiers to Stay-At-Home effective March 25, 2020 at 12:00 a.m. The health and safety of our team and the clients we serve is of highest importance to our agency’s Board of Directors. As such, we are taking action to protect all stakeholders.
- Physical Office Closure – Our physical offices in Bremen, Culver, Wakarusa, and Indianapolis will be closed to the public from March 25 through April 7.
- Business As Usual – Even though our physical offices are closed, it is business as usual for our team. It is of the utmost importance that your experience with our agency feels as normal as possible. We realize that we’re often called upon in our client’s most difficult moments of loss. Just as we were there for you before this, we’ll be there for you now and in the future.
- Claim Reporting – We’ll continue to help clients with filing a claim during our normal business hours. If a claim occurs after hours, we recommend filing the claim directly to your insurance carrier. Carrier claim reporting can be found here.
- Premium Payments – With our physical offices being closed, we realize this may disrupt some client’s normal process for paying their insurance premium. To avoid a coverage disruption, we recommend paying the premium directly to your insurance carrier. Carrier billing portals can be found here. Please do not hesitate to call our office if you need support with this process.
- Client Meetings – During the stay-at-home order, we’ve asked our agents to attempt to hold as many meetings as possible remotely through telephone or video conferencing.
A Word of Encouragement
Our agency is built on the MIG Difference: 1) relationships; 2) trust; 3) industry knowledge; 4) service excellence; and 5) our process. In times like the current one, we are going to lean in heavily on relationships, trust, and service excellence. We want you to know that we’ve got your back and we’re going to be here for you providing the same level of care you’ve come to expect.
We look forward to getting through this together and coming out stronger on the other side!
The MIG Team